- Backers: 13 (1 donation today, thanks Alan Swinburn!)
- £600 of £1500 target donated (40%). Fantastic, nearly half way there.
- 18 days remaining to pledge and meet target, or the project fails and we receive nothing.
The Reward – Basics & Included for £60
IN a nutshell, this reward offers you a hoody plus a £35 reward plus a £25 reward plus the £7.50 reward. For example, you could have the hoody, teeshirt, training fees and badge! If you bought a hoody and tee-shirt last year, you spent £45, so this deal compares very favourably indeed, as you also get a badge and your training fees.
- Shelter from the rain and continued training.
- Circular embroidered Martial Arts Summer Camp Supporter badge with our adopted logo (above). This will be a standard club badge size, and you could sew it on to your tracksuit, dobok or gi, or frame it and hang it up in the little boy’s room. Wear it with pride!
- A reward from £25 list – (training fees waived, or music lessons or save a life training)
- MASC 2014 hoody embroidered with the MASC logo (above) and the wording Martial Arts Summer Camp Bude 2014. These hoodies are the Fruit of the Loom brand. Colours will be by vote on the Facebook page.
In addition to the basics and included, you can pick one from the following:
- A refurbished walking stick, complete with MASC 2014 and your initials branded on to it by me, using a pyrography pen. Feel free to request different lettering, but no essays please
- MASC 2014 tee shirt embroidered with the MASC logo (above) and the wording Martial Arts Summer Camp Bude 2014. These teeshirts are the higher value Fruit of the Loom brand. Colours will be by vote on the Facebook page.
- 6 free training sessions at Atlantic Taekwondo, Bude. This is equivalent to £24 of training fees, great value when you consider the basics and included, above.
Simply click here to visit our Crowdfunding project, have a look at the 3 minute, and hang on until the end for some lightweight humour, then make your pledge by Paypal or GoCardless. GoCardless will not collect the money from your account unless the project reaches its target. Paypal users will have their donation refunded in the sad event of us not making our goal.
Please remember you are donating for the common good, and if you’ve ever been to camp, I bet you have sheltered under my cranky old gazebo in the past. That’s now dead, and we need a proper replacement.