- Backers: 6 (3 donations yesterday – thanks you lovely people!)
- £303 of £1500 target donated (22%)
- 22 days remaining to pledge and meet target, or the project fails and we receive nothing.
The Reward – Basics
- Shelter from the rain and continued training.
- Circular embroidered Martial Arts Summer Camp Supporter badge with our adopted logo (above). This will be a standard club badge size, and you could sew it on to your tracksuit, dobok or gi, or frame it and hang it up in the little boy’s room. Wear it with pride!
In addition to the basics, can pick one from the following:
- Your £10 training fees included in this pledge. This makes a £25 pledge a really convenient way to pay your fees AND get a badge
- If you can’t / don’t want to attend camp, you could take me up on my offer of 1.5 hours of guitar or bass tuition, suitable for beginners to intermediates. I can do this in the Bude area, or occasionally in Eastbourne, Brighton, Cobham / Leatherhead areas as and when I visit. Or at camp!
- Approximately 2.5 hours of first aid training – a certified course that teaches you basic life saving techniques including recover position and CPR. Do you ever do anything that may involve a bit of risk of injury? Could be! As this is a rather expensive course to provide, unfortunately, this will not include the badge offered in the basics unless you donate an additional £5.
Simply click here to visit our Crowdfunding project, have a look at the 3 minute, and hang on until the end for some lightweight humour, then make your pledge by Paypal or GoCardless. GoCardless will not collect the money from your account unless the project reaches its target. Paypal users will have their donation refunded in the sad event of us not making our goal.
Please remember you are donating for the common good, and if you’ve ever been to camp, I bet you have sheltered under my cranky old gazebo in the past. That’s now dead, and we need a proper replacement.